Friday, June 13, 2014

THIS THING IN ME

This thing
I had never known.
How it evolved in me
When I was living alone.

I dont let it out
It just flows.
Like a leaf to a tree
Organically grows.

A burst of emotions
An urge to communicate
My heart wants to speak out
Impatient, it wont wait.

The things I see.
The things I hear.
I share it like this
Without fear.

You may think, its an art
An in-built skill.
I just write
What I feel.

Sometimes gentle
sometimes rude
These words flow out
depending on my mood.

Simple words
Simple lines
its my weapon
to speak my mind

Written in 2014 - Theme - My Poems and Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Its perfectly you! That is what poetry is. A piece of your soul that longs to be free. So you share it. Never compare yourself to anyone else. There is only one you. I cannot wait to see more! I love this. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl for such a lovely comment. I am not comparing, but I am just wanting people not to compare my poems with yours. Although, I don't compare, I still get inspired from your poems so I strive to take it to the next level...positively.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I apprecaite your reading and commenting on my work. I look forward to more poems of yours.

    ReplyDelete